Tickets are now on sale at Mansfield Stadium and may be purchased any time there is a game. Tickets will also be available at the gate during the World Series.
• On-site parking is available for free in the lined rows on the grass next to the stadium.
• Alcohol and smoking are prohibited within the confines of Mansfield Stadium and Hayford Park.
• Pets are not allowed; service animals are allowed.
• Large tarps, large bags, large containers, and coolers are prohibited.
• Knives and weapons are prohibited.
• Still-cameras and camcorders are allowed, but online streaming of video or audio of games is strictly prohibited, as is the recording of complete games.
• Bags and containers are subject to inspection.
• Day-pass holders who leave the stadium and intend to return the same day must get a wristband when leaving.
• Unauthorized personnel are not allowed to enter the media tent.